Call / Contact Centre
There are a number of opportunities within the Call / Contact Centre training courses portfolio. Click on each heading to get further details.
| Contact Centre Operator Skills Programme |
| Contact Centre Supervisor Skills Programme |
| Contact Centre Manager Skills Programme |
| Further Education and Training Certificate in Contact Centre Operations |
FURTHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING CERTIFICATE IN CONTACT CENTRE OPERATIONS:
SAQA ID 71489 - NQF LEVEL 4
ETQA: SERVICES SETA
- Computer Clerk Skills Program including one elective + second language.
- Customer Service
- Business Correspondence level 1
- Office Procedures level 1
- Call Centre Career Options and Opportunities
- Call Centre Equipment & Technology
- Call Centre Industry Overview
- Call Centre Telephone Sales
- Call Centre Telephone Communication Skills
- Customer Service; Listening, Responding and Resolving
- Call Centre Team Dynamics and Personal Development
- Spreadsheets Basic
- Introduction to the Internet
- Electronic Mail Basic
- Business English
Electives (One is compulsory)
- Business Verbal Communication
- Email Etiquette in Business
- Grammar Essentials for Business Writing
NOTE: A SECOND LANGUAGE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS QUALIFICATION.
A MATRIC SECOND LANGUAGE PASS WILL ALLOW CREDIT.
Academy of Learning does not provide tuition for this second language subject/programme. Please contact our helpdesk for further assistance.